There are five main classes of bridging visas – they are used to make ‘non-citizens’ lawful who otherwise would be unlawful. The most common are bridging visas A, B and C. While these are the most common visas many people find themselves unlawful (in Australia without a visa) or have a visa cancelled, in these instances the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) may provide a bridging visa E. If you find you are unlawful in Australia it is important to advise the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) as soon as possible. Getting the right bridging visa and staying lawful in Australia can be a complexs and confusing task. APIT-ME Consulting can help you during this time of need.

Bridging Visa A (Subclass 010)
Bridging Visa C (Subclass 030)
Bridging Visa E (Subclass 050)
Bridging Visa B (Subclass 020)
Bridging Visa D (Subclass 040)

Our registered agents can advise you on your eligibility for any of the above visas.