The Employer Nomination Scheme or ENS visa is for the overseas skilled workers who’s occupations are in demand in Australia, or for those who are the temporary skilled residents in Australia. This visa lets skilled workers, who are nominated by their employer, live and work in Australia permanently.
This Visa constitutes three streams which are mentioned below
- The Direct Entry Stream is for people who have never, or temporarily worked in the Australian labor market. you must be nominated by an Australian employer and youroccupation must be on the relevant list of eligible skilled occupations. You must have minimum three years of work experience before you apply for this visa.
- The Labour Agreement Stream is for the skilled workers who are nominated by their employer to live and work in Australia permanently. The Labour Agreement stream might be for you if you currently work, or will work, for an employer who is party to a labour agreement. TheThe employer must have a current valid labour agreement with the relevant body.
- The Temporary Residence Transition Stream is for subclass 457 or TSS visa holders who have worked for two years and their employer wants to offer them a permanent position. You must hold a 457 or TSS or related bridging visa A,B or C.
In order to determine your eligibility about this relevant visa stream you may need to satisfy certain requirements which may include but not limited to
- Your occupation must be on the relevant list of skilled occupations
- You must have the necessary skills for the job
- You must be nominated by an Australian employer
- Age requirements must be met
- You must meet our health requirements
- You must meet character requirements
- Must have a positive skills assessment
- Be working under the labour agreement
Overall Process May Look Like
Our experience counsellors can advise you about the eligibility of your proposed visa stream and create a strategy to gain the best possible outcome.
Apply for initial assessment to find out more