This is the visa for you if you want to enter/remain in Australia to study a full time course for more than 3 months with an education provider registered on Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).

There are three major streams under the student visas category

Student Visa (Subclass 500)
Student Guardian Visa (Subclass 590)
Student Visa- Subsequent Entrant (Subclass 500)

Our experience counsellors can advise you about the eligibility of your proposed visa and create a strategy to gain the best possible outcome.