Visa Summary

This visa is for you if you want travel and have holiday in Australia with the flexibility of working at the same time. Any work should be temporary to supplement your funds during your stay in Australia. Periods of work should be broken up by periods of holiday and travel.

The Work and Holiday visa (Subclass 462) is for young people aged 18 to 30, who want to travel and work for up to 12 months in Australia. This visa allows you to supplement the cost of your holiday through periods of temporary or casual employment.

You must have to have a valid passport of an eligible country.

Apply for initial assessment to find out more

Apply Today