The Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme(RSMS) visa is for the skilled workers to whome an Australian company operating in a regional area is willing to sponsor. This visa lets skilled workers, who are nominated by their employer in regional Australia, live and work in Australia permanently..
The two streams of this Visa are as followed:
- The Direct Entry Stream is for people who have never, or temporarily worked in the Australian labor market. you must be nominated by an Australian employer and your occupation must be either on the relevant list of eligible skilled occupations. You must have minimum three years of work experience in your occupation before you can apply for this visa.
- The Temporary Residence Transition Stream is for subclass 457 or TSS visa holders who usually have worked for three years in regional Australia on full time basis. You must have been nominated by an Australian employer whose nomination was approved in the 6 months prior to your application. You must hold a 457 or TSS or related bridging visa A,B or C.
In order to determine your eligibility about this relevant visa stream you may need to satisfy certain requirements which may include but not limited to
- Your occupation must be on the relevant list of skilled occupations
- You must have the necessary skills for the job
- You must be nominated by an Approved Australian Employer in Regional Australia
- Age requirements must be met
- You must meet our health requirements
- You must meet character requirements
Overall Process May Look Like
Our experience counsellors can advise you about the eligibility of your proposed visa stream and create a strategy to gain the best possible outcome.