To work in the entertainment industry in film, television or live productions in either a performance or behind-the-scenes role, such as directing, producing and other production roles.
For people who are invited for stays up to 3 months by an organisation operating in Australia to participate in a specific cultural or social event or events. For example, conferences, sporting, religious and other community events.
- To participate or observe in an Australian research project after being invited to do so
- To undertake a research activity at an Australian tertiary or research institution related to your field of study
To be a full-time religious worker, serving the religious objectives of a religious institution in Australia.
To participate in an approved special program that provides opportunities for youth exchange, cultural enrichment or community benefits.
- To play, coach or instruct or adjudicate under contract to an Australian sporting club or organisation
- To participate in a high-level sports training program
To work in a skilled position under a reciprocal staff exchange arrangement to:
- Give participants an opportunity to experience another culture
- Enhance international relations
- Broaden participants’ experience and knowledge.
To be employed as a superyacht crew member on board a superyacht in Australia.
To work full-time in the household of a certain senior foreign executives.
Australian Government Endorsed Event:
To participate in a government endorsed major event.
This visa requires sponsorship if:
- your stay in Australia is for more than three months
- you apply in Australia.
There is no nomination required for this visa.
This is a temporary visa. You can be in or outside Australian when you apply for this visa and when the visa is granted.
Eligibility criteria depends upon the type of activity you undertake during your stay in Australia which may include
- You must have the skills to undertake the activity to be carried out in Australia
- You must be supported or sponsored
- Satisfy GTE Criteria
- Satisfy the financial requirements
- Age requirements must be met
- You must meet our health requirements
- You must meet character requirements
- Must have a health insurance
Our experience counsellors can advise you about the eligibility of your proposed visa and create a strategy to gain the best possible outcome.